Sunday 25 September 2011

Supersets for BIG ARMS


One of the things I like to do with my workouts isarm continuously change them up to keep the muscles shocked. With any weight lifting program the body will get adjusted to it. One of the many things I will do from time to time is throw on supersets. There are many ways to do this. Here is one example of my arm workout with supersets.

Tri Push Downs (Cable machine) Superset with Rope push downs
Scull Crushers Superset with Close Grip presses
Reverse pushdowns (Cable Machine) Superset with Dips
EZ Curl bar superset with Seated 1 Arm D.B. Curls
Standing Straight bar Curls superset with hammer curls
          Preacher Curl machine superset with reverse curls

I usually do 3 sets of each and vary reps from 8-15 depending on my goals and how I feel. The key to this, or any workout, is to make sure it is intense and you are pushing yourself. Try it out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment