To many people use improper techniques at the gym which negatively impact their overall workout. Checkout these workout tips to see huge gains in you workout.
You Don't Wanna Look Like Them,U Also Don't Want To Lift Like Them..But You Do Want To Learn From Them...
The Truth Is The same Technic use by The Top Body Builder,can be also use by you,no matter whats your age ,what shape you in,no matter what your personal goal and fitness are..
Saturday, 1 October 2011
7 Tips To Jolt Your Metabolism Into Faster Fat Loss
How many times have you told your self that I need to find the answer on how to speed up my metabolisim? Well read this article below and find out the 7 steps to jolt your metabolism into faster fat loss results
The speed at which the metabolic processes occur is called the metabolic rate. So many different factors contribute to the metabolic rate such as a healthy digestive system, a healthy nervous system and a healthy thyroid gland. Now lets start here with your seven top tips to speed up your metabolism and accelerate your fat loss
1) Eat a quality breakfast (including: fiber and protein) the very first thing when you wake up in the morning. Your metabolism will get an incredible jump start by doing this, as it will work to break down the foods (which takes calories to burn in itself).
2) Eating fruits and vegetables that are high in digestive enzymes will help your body to digest food properly throughout the day. Eating fruit will help to lower your insulin levels and green vegetables have a component called chlorophyll that will help to clean the body of many toxins.
3) Consume protein daily and your protein intake should be 1 gram of protein per 1 pound of lean muscle. For example if your fat free weight is 113 pounds then you would consume 113 grams of protein. Whey protein is the best protein to take because of how quick it digests through your body.
4) Drink tea or coffee. Caffeine gives the metabolism an incredible jump start boost. Anything more than 3 cups of coffee a day would be too excessive and will lead to insomnia and an incredible amount of irritability. Drinking green tea is very important tool and catalyst in weight loss and speeding up your metabolism. It contains a component called epigallocatechin gallate that speeds up the nervous system.
5) Take Vitamin B complex daily. The vitamin combination helps the body to metabolize your protein, carbs and fats. It also does a great job of supporting a healthy nervous system.
6) Incorporate anaerobic training in your daily routine as it will help you build lean high-quality muscle. Building lean muscle will always increase your metabolic rate and help your burn calories faster, even while at rest!
7) Perform HIIT- High Interval training which helps to burn fat at an accelerated rate and this cardio shouldn’t be no more than 25 minutes and you can also try this on an empty stomach for optimal fat loss. This type of cardio allows your metabolism continue firing throughout the day. I’ve personally implemented this type of cardio with my clients and when I am getting ready for a photo-shoot or competition and I know it works.