Wednesday, 19 October 2011
Exercises for gaining mass & strength
There's lots of gym exercises, but which of them ought to you do? This is the list of most important gym exercises for gaining mass & strength.
1) Deadlift. Deadlift is the most important gym exercise. It exercises all of your body parts, including legs, back &; arms. Deadlifts are essential for immense back & forearms. they work on your abs much , so with doing deadlifts you can a six-pack.
2) Squats. Squats is the only exercise that works out all muscles in your legs. Squats are essential for muscle growth in other areas , because when you do them, your testosterone levels goes up. High testosterone is important, because the higher the testosterone, the more your muscles will grow. Squats also work on your abs, so in case you want to have six-pack, you must do them.
3) Bench Press. Most bodybuilders think about bench press as most important upper body exercise. it is essential in case you want to have immense chest, shoulders & triceps. This exercise will create brilliant strength in your arms.
4) Pullups. Most of people can't perform even single pullup, so this exercise is a actual challenge for lots of people. in case you want to have "v" type back, this exercise is essential. It will build immense lats, as well it works on your middle back & biceps. in case you want to have immense back & strong upper body, this exercise is a must.
5) Dips. This is the best triceps exercise. Dips works on your chest &; triceps, shoulders. important exercise, because in case you have weak shoulders your body won't be able to strong arms. as pull ups &; bench press, this exercise is important for upper body strength.